Monday, January 23, 2012

Thanks Frank! (happy new year!!!)


So here it is, a new year. And my wife recently related how one goes about preparing for the Chinese New Year. She said that first you need to be thankful to the previous year for all that it was . . . Thank the spirit animal for all it provided.

And so I need to thank you, Frank! 2011 was a tremendous year. You were a great metal rabbit and you led me to a number of things I couldn't have found without going down your rabbit hole . . .

2011 was a year of celebrations. I spent western new years in a cabin w/ a bunch of punks last year. Thank you!


Later, you led me to The Source on my birthday. That was a lot of fun! Thanks so much! What a birthday!


The big find of the year though, was when I followed Rabbit Creek to the Solstice and The Black Rock. You led me there by following a dream, my Phaedra Dream. WOW!!!




We had a number of other fun adventures also. It was a year of exploration. Thank You! Incredibly, toward the end of the summer, you led my son and I to The Heart of The Monster. Incredible! . . . Add to that a couple of Alchemical Weddings, and a family music festival in the Sawtooths, and it was almost perfect! Thanks!


--The icing of course, was the big meet up at The Sync Cabin. What a time! Thank you sooo much!




ahh yes, there was this too . . .




Thanks!!!!

and having done that, one is to open all the windows at midnight and let the year go, which we just did. NOW,one is to only think and talk about the future for the next 24 hours.

Speaking about the future . . .




So, a dragon huh?
a fire dragon you say?







piece of cake!

1 comment:

quantumsync

Abe's Axe is a symbol. Like the firey wand of Hermes, it is the conduit for bringing into action manifestations from the creative imagination. He is not killing vampires so much as freeing living dead men. The great emancipator would like to bring you into the 4th dimension of consciousness. He is going to have to kill you to do this, though. Or, actually, just annihilate your ego to transport you. In this instance, his axe is the craft. A craft is both a transport and a skill. The magician's wand is both. A pen can be mightier than the sword. What's your craft? Use your symbol well. . .

Heal The King!

Heal The King!