Saturday, September 19, 2009

this tornado loves you

"I'm An Animal"

you could say it’s my instinct
yes, I still have one
there’s no time to second guess it
yes there are things that I’m still so afraid of
but my courage is roaring like the sound of the sun
cause it’s vain about its mane and will reveal them to no one
and I’m an animal, you’re an animal too
pick up that rock, drink from that lake
I do my best but I’m made of mistakes
yes, there are still things I’m still quite sure of
I love you this hour, this hour today
and heaven will smell like the airport
but I may never get there to prove it
so let’s not waste our time thinking how that
ain’t fair
I’m an animal, you’re an animal too
you’re an animal too
-notice, she rides a red Mercury w/ a sword. She's definitely a fox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

quantumsync

Abe's Axe is a symbol. Like the firey wand of Hermes, it is the conduit for bringing into action manifestations from the creative imagination. He is not killing vampires so much as freeing living dead men. The great emancipator would like to bring you into the 4th dimension of consciousness. He is going to have to kill you to do this, though. Or, actually, just annihilate your ego to transport you. In this instance, his axe is the craft. A craft is both a transport and a skill. The magician's wand is both. A pen can be mightier than the sword. What's your craft? Use your symbol well. . .

Heal The King!

Heal The King!