Saturday, August 1, 2009

notes

-Literally these are my notes from the past two weeks. It is a theme in progress that is favoring Stephen Spielberg's intersection w/ Walt Disney by way of J.M Barrie.[do try and read the mess below though]

Peter Pan Vs. Pinocchio:

finding neverland Johnny Dep
peter pan
growing up
Carie Fish-er
under the rainbow
ripples:
Barrie-Walt-steve [play mountain]-?-me?
closer
julia roberts-hooker
natalie portman---------garden state, slightly retarded
who are you? the little girl, Evey--
the father sacrifice, or just the helpful sacrifice
obi wan
dumbledoore
Mr. Magorium
no role model for peter. (wendy?)
hook became the tyrant-no sacrifice there. hand,!!!!
jude law--robot AI
number 2's (poo --blackening?)
freydo:Gahmuret, donnie darko, speed racer, Michael Bluth
my brother is my father is my son.
my son is my father is my brother
my father is my brother is my son.
false king is my father? [hamlet]-I'm the false king, blank is the false king, my mother, the Queen, Mary
captain hook is pirate because he would not grow uP?
Mel Gibson dying for our sins.
eclipse movies-2001, black hole, . . .
eyes wide shut --Wag the Dog
Dead Man
Pinocchio
close encounters vs. ET
Faust
PI
Altered States

No comments:

Post a Comment

quantumsync

Abe's Axe is a symbol. Like the firey wand of Hermes, it is the conduit for bringing into action manifestations from the creative imagination. He is not killing vampires so much as freeing living dead men. The great emancipator would like to bring you into the 4th dimension of consciousness. He is going to have to kill you to do this, though. Or, actually, just annihilate your ego to transport you. In this instance, his axe is the craft. A craft is both a transport and a skill. The magician's wand is both. A pen can be mightier than the sword. What's your craft? Use your symbol well. . .

Heal The King!

Heal The King!